Monday, March 02, 2009

Alas...



Sandy: "Danny... is this the end?"
Danny: "Of course not... it's only the beginning."

Indeed it is, Zucco!
That goes for both Danny and George!

Anyhow, I refused to be depressed and "out of sort" over the whole YouTube yankfest, so I've created another channel. In a way, this could turn out to be a good thing, a fresh start. This channel is actually the sister site to this blog, or vice versa, depending on your area of travel. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it, perhaps the dreaded "vlogging" with reviews and such. Of course, I could show off my movie collection, but aren't there quite enough of those being showcased? Also, I'm not one to grandstand (too much).

Expect the occasional trailer, TV spot, radio spot or promo. Unsure as to whether I should re-post any of my compilations or the Double Feature Trailer Shows. Whatever I choose to do, I'll explain here.

Anywayz...
If you'd like to subscribe to "my new you," please do. Friend requests and comments are gladly welcomed. So, here's the LINKAGE already!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS (IF YOU HAVE THEM)!

Happy trails...
-Nathan

No comments: