Saturday, June 21, 2008

Are you down with QT DVD?



So, let me get this straight. QuikTrip is not only a great place to get gas, beer, air fresheners, energy gum and slushies, but also, the ultimate video store?! WOW! Why go anywhere else for those awesome completely over-saturated DVD releases designed for mass market appeal, when I can get them at the QT! Not only that, but look at how thrilled my girlfriend will be when I come home with a QT DVD! I'll make sure to call to give her a "heads up" to get that microwave popcorn started! "But, honey, we're all out of microwave popcorn!" "Whuh? Why I bet the QT has some! And, they do! They're simply the best! Better than all the rest! Better than anyone! Anyone I've ever met! Ah, they're the best!" Insert me dancing like a wacky doorknob here.
Yet another way for gas stations to make a little more coin, since $4 per gallon of unleaded just ain't cuttin' it. Those poor saps!