Wednesday, January 23, 2008

National Rambo Day is nigh!



Since Lionsgate is releasing the lastest installment of Sylvester Stallone's lucrative RAMBO franchise on January 25th, it's my belief that this day should be forever regarded as National Rambo Day. In fact, I'm going to go on record as the guy who declared it that way. You're welcome!

In less than 30 hours, I will be enjoying the first showing of RAMBO at a midnite screening, which I'm more than ecstatic about. I've been waiting a year for this. The last time I was this excited about a film (year long anticipation, mind you) was in 1995, with Michael Mann's HEAT. Mark my words, this film will be good.... damn good.





"Murdock... I'm comin' to get YOU!"

Stallone is back and I feel like an 8-year-old, all over again.
Hell yes.

No comments: